Gas Line Repair from the Experts in Salt Lake City

If you think you may have a gas leak, evacuate your home and call 911 immediately.

Signs of a gas leak could include the following:

  • The smell of sulfur or “rotten eggs”
  • Hissing or blowing sounds from appliances attached to the gas line, i.e. gas stoves, or sounds from the gas source itself
  • Dead or discolored grass, plants or other vegetation
  • People inside the home complaining about symptoms such as dizziness, nausea or fatigue
If you have any of these signs and are concerned they are related to a gas leak, evacuate your home and call 911 immediately, followed by your utility company.

In some cases, the utility company will fix a gas leak, but in a lot of scenarios the homeowner is responsible. Fortunately, the team at Service Experts are highly trained to install or repair gas lines and we are dedicated to getting the job done correctly, and more importantly, safely. Not to mention that all our work comes with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee*!


While there are a ton of things to do around the house that homeowners want to take on by themselves, gas line repair needs to be left up to the professionals. It is the only way to be sure that your gas lines are both safe and effective, as well as up to all Salt Lake City codes.

From installing gas lines for a new stove or oven to doing repairs on gas lines for a heater in your garage, Service Experts’s experiences in the industry have allowed us to take on a host of gas line projects in the Salt Lake City community, so no job is too much for our specialists.

Gas Leak and Carbon Monoxide Safety

As mentioned before, the first thing you need to do if you are concerned about a gas leak is evacuate your home and then call 911 right away. After emergency responders are coming your way, reach out to your utility company.

Once the emergency responders and utility company have confirmed there is no danger, call Service Experts to schedule a gas line repair, installation or replacement.

Poisonous gases, including natural gas and carbon monoxide, should be taken very seriously. Ensure you have carbon monoxide detectors installed in your home and call 911 promptly if you’re ever concerned about a gas leak or carbon monoxide in your home. Unlike natural gas, carbon monoxide won’t have a scent and can’t be easily detected. The EPA recommends the following steps to reduce exposure to carbon monoxide:
  • Keep gas appliances correctly adjusted.
  • Invest in and use an exhaust fan vented to outdoors over gas stoves.
  • Open flues when fireplaces are in use.
  • Have a well-versed professional inspect, clean and tune up your central heating systems (including furnaces, flues and chimneys) annually and repair any leaks immediately.
For more pointers on how to safely heat your home and avoid carbon monoxide issues, visit our blog.
Schedule an Appointment
gas line repair