If it’s time for a replacement garbage disposal, look no further than Service Experts. We’ll help you to find one that will address your needs and your budget and offer professional garbage disposal installation from one of our experienced technicians. We’re also available to help if you’re merely in need of a garbage disposal repair. One of our experts will meet you to detect the issue and get it back up and running in no time.
Common Garage Disposal Problems in Salt Lake City
- Your garbage disposal won’t turn on.
- The disposal is making noise, but not working properly.
- Your garbage disposal is leaking.
- Your garbage disposal smells bad and the odor won’t fade .
- Water is draining leisurely through your garbage disposal or backing up.
Tips to Keep Your Garbage Disposal Working
- Garbage disposals require consistent use to keep away rust and corrosion.
- Using your garbage disposal to crush food should be accomplished with cold water only. Cold water solidifies any greases or oils that might have been poured into the system, making it simpler for the unit to chop them up and dispose them.
Contact Service Experts today at 801-871-8425 or request an appointment online and we’ll help you with all your garbage disposal replacement and installation needs.