Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when thinking about everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we kick off a new season, it’s not uncommon to think ahead about coming bills and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help prevent issues, it can help boost your system’s efficiency and help you save money over time.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only benefits of annual furnace service; it also includes our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians perform are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll take a look at the heat exchanger surface, searching for cracks or signs of wear that could be diminishing efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Suitable air circulation makes certain that air is being directed throughout your home to leave you with maximum comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will inspect your system’s fuel operation for appropriate pressure to ensure it is being transported to the furnace acceptably, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A number of the electrical parts of your system need to be inspected every year to make certain that they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are working safely.
There are also a number of furnace service and tune-up plans you can choose from so both your comfort and budget needs are handled. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time setting up furnace service, the experts at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning are here to make it stress-free for you. If you have any questions regarding our service, feel free to give us a ring at 801-871-8425 or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its bonuses.