White Christmases may not be a typical occurrence in Florida but that doesn’t discourage the Florida centers in the Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning family from joining in the holiday spirit. For a few years now, the Florida centers have offered discounts on HVAC system tune-ups in exchange for a contribution to Toys For Tots.
This year the Florida Service Experts centers are providing no-charge Precision tune-ups in exchange for a new, non-wrapped toy. All the toys collected will be donated to the local Toys For Tots for the 2016 holiday season. The full list of Florida Service Experts centers is below:
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Cocoa
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Miami
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Jupiter
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Ocala
- All American Air Service Experts, Deland
- Air Engineers Service Experts, Jacksonville
“This is the fourth year that our company has extended this incredible offer, and it honestly is one of our favorite times of the year,” said Bill Selman, Director of the Southeast Region of Service Experts. “We’ve collected hundreds of toys and helped our customers save money, while assuring that their homes are comfortable during the busy holidays and beyond.”
Alongside the Florida offices, the Service Experts centers in South Carolina have also offered discounts on seasonal tune-ups for the past few years. Below are the South Carolina promotions:
- Pardee Service Experts, Charleston - $69 tune-up with toy
- Midland Air Service Experts, Columbia - $69 tune-up with toy
- Epperson Service Experts, Hilton Head Island - $89 tune-up with toy
To find out how you can contribute to Toys For Tots this holiday season or to find a local drop near you, please visit http://www.toysfortots.org/.