Spring may be in the past but it’s never too late to save your air! Take a look at these details about air quality and call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your free indoor air quality inspection and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe about 3000 gallons of air everyday
- People living in the U.S. spend more than 85% of their lives indoors
- Indoor air pollutant levels are up to 100 times higher than outside air
- 50% of illnesses are caused or aggravated by polluted indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital level filtration technology can destroy up to 99.9% of the contaminants in the air, including viruses, allergens, dust mites, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some textiles, etc.)
To see more facts, watch our cute experts below and then check out SaveYourAir.com.