With Earth Day coming up, you may be overwhelmed with ways to help “save the earth”. Surprise! We’re here to add to the noise, but for a good purpose. Not only is a tankless water heater great for the earth, it can save you money and last longer than your ordinary tank heater. For real! We compiled the best reasons you should invest in a tankless water heater.
- Tax Rebates – Although the initial investment can seem a bit discouraging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of around $300.
- Uninterrupted Heat – You know the feeling. The shocking pain of ice water pelting against your body when the hot water runs out and you’re mid-lather. Your cold showers could be over! Tankless water heaters negate that problem altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlast inefficient tank water heaters by 5-10 years. The government rebate plus not having to replace your tankless water heater as often equals big savings.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only require the necessary amount of energy to heat the amount of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water you don’t need. This magical tidbit can save you as much as 20% off your water heating costs. They also take up less space since they can be installed on walls (or outdoors if you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be mounted under cabinets or in closets.
- Avoid Water Damage – No tank, no tank to crack, no flooding. Although a leak could happen as with any plumbing appliance or device, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 45 gallons of water sitting around waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t hold water in a tank, you always have pure, clean water that isn’t held in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these wonderful reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the ideal choice for your home, call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today for a complimentary in-home analysis
. We will help to make sure you choose the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, tell you all the facts, and be there when you’re ready to make a decision.