What is plumbing repair done the right way? Well, it involves understanding and forethought. Not only do we professionally repair all types of plumbing problems after they’ve happened, but we can find problems before they start. That’s because our customers are our focus, and using this approach can save you money. So how do we do that?
By using our industry-leading, multi-point, whole-home plumbing inspection, we can really see what’s going on. When you schedule an inspection, we check off the following:
- Check water pressure
- Leak-check of toilets
- Check exposed gas lines for leaks
- Check exposed drain lines for leaks
- Inspect exposed water lines for leaks
- Examine water heater flue for proper draft
- Check sump pump (if accessible)
- Test battery back-up sump pump
- Check washing machine hoses
- Check hose bibs
- Check water softener
- Locate minimum water shut-off
Our comprehensive plumbing repair services in Salt Lake City include:
Call Service Experts in Salt Lake City today. We offer quality equipment choices, knowledge and expert service - for all your Salt Lake City plumbing repair needs, 24/7/365.
For more information, call 801-871-8425.