How many times have you left the house and remembered you forgot to adjust the temperature or close up the garage door? There’s nothing we can do about the garage door, but the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat from Lennox® boasts remote smartphone and web-enabled operation so you can adjust the temperature in your home from any place in the world.
Up to 50% of energy bills are a result of heating and cooling your house.* The iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat is an uncomplicated and easy way to start lowering those energy costs. You can also purchase a customizable skin to protect your thermostat and match your walls, your furniture or just add your own flavor!
Here are several benefits of the iComfort Wi-Fi®:
- Remote access with Cloud connectivity that gives you control to adjust temperatures from your smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Simple touchscreen with intuitive, menu-driven icons and high definition backlighting for straight-forward programming
- One-Touch Away mode to easily override your regular programming when you leave for vacation
- Automatic updates connect you to new features as they are developed and cautions you and Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Salt Lake City to any system maintenance needs
- Weather-on-Demand with five-day forecast displays outdoor temperatures
To learn more about the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat or how to save money at home, call Service Experts in Salt Lake City at 801-871-8425.
*Source: U.S. Department of Energy