You deserve the best HVAC systems around. Our maximum efficiency air handlers are some of the most superior and energy efficient systems available. “Best” and “most” are two words you’ll hear us use plenty when describing this equipment. First of all, you’ll get the most energy efficient air handlers we offer, which translates to lower energy bills for you. Secondly, some of these air handlers are the best systems for providing warmth with minimal operating sounds. Ready to get your home as comfortable as possible? Our staff will be here to help. Find out more about each of these maximum efficiency air handlers in Salt Lake City below, or call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning at 801-871-8425.
When we explain that the CBX40UHV air handler is the quietest and most efficient air handler you can buy,1 in Salt Lake City or anywhere else, we’re not joking. It features a variable speed blower motor to produce consistent air flow, reduced drafts, virtually no operation sounds and reduced energy costs. Translation: more comfort for less money. Don’t worry, we’ve known about this and it still blows our minds. (See what we did there?) And that’s only a few of the CBX40UHV’s amazing features.
- Built-in filtration system – the highest protection against allergens
- SilentComfort™ technology – operation so quiet, you’ll rarely hear it
- icomfort™ Touch thermostat – easy-to-use touchscreen that makes programming and adjusting your air handler easy
- MERV 16 Precision Pleat™ media filter – removes allergens to provide cleaner air
- EvenHeater™- enabled – optional electric heat available for extra comfort
- High-efficiency evaporator coil – for excellent and efficient heat transfer
It’s almost difficult to pick the best benefit of a CBX32MVV air handler. We’ll begin with the fact that it uses 2/3 less energy than the competition’s single-speed models.2 Better start counting up your energy savings – for the environment and for your savings account! For that one, you can thank the Lennox® variable speed motor. It delivers more air when you need it, and less when you don’t. It’s like cruise control for your HVAC system. But the smooth sailing is only beginning there. You’ll also enjoy:
- iComfort™-enabled – for an easy-to-use touch thermostat
- Low-speed fan operation – enables your filters to capture more dust and contaminants so you can have cleaner air in your home
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant – meets the EPA’s highest guidelines to cool without harming the environment
- Insulated blower compartment – for quiet operation
- And much more! Call us in Salt Lake City at 801-871-8425 for full details
Does your boiler sometimes deliver inconsistent heat? An easy (and energy efficient) fix could be as simple as a CBWMV air handler. It’s created to work with boilers, but this air handler is helpful even after the winter months. It can effortlessly be combined with an air conditioner and indoor air quality system for comfort year round. Sound too good to be true? It’s all right to pinch yourself, but you can save some pain – this product really is as great as it sounds. You’ll experience:
- A fully insulated cabinet – so you almost can’t hear it operating
- Electronic control – to easily make it work
- High-efficiency hot water coil – this is what will help make your boiler heat more consistent and even
- Multi-position design – permits installation flexibility
- Variable speed blower motor – efficiently regulates airflow and minimizes sound
- Durable steel cabinet and factory tested for reliability
If you need an air handler in Salt Lake City, call Service Experts to schedule a free appointment.
1 Based on sound pressure levels during operation of CBX50UHV-36 with factory installed MERV16 Precision Pleat™ media filter and leading competitive three-ton units at equivalent external static pressure when set up per sections 4.5.3 of AHRI’s test standard. AHRI 260-2001; and efficiency (CFM/Watt) ratings established per AHRI’s test standard: ANSI/AHRI 210/240-2008.
2 Compared to air handlers with conventional single-speed blower motors, the CBX32MV’s variable speed motor uses two-thirds less electricity.