Get Amazing Energy Efficiency with an Energence® Rooftop HVAC SystemWhen it comes to rooftop HVAC systems that will really save energy, the Lennox® Energence model reaches the top of the list. Energence is one of the most efficient commercial HVAC systems in its class, with up to 18.0 SEER, 21.5 IEER and 13.9 EER. These numbers appear small compared to the ratings earned when you add the SunSource® Commercial Energy System, which will produce efficiency levels of 34 SEER and 43 IEER. Simply put, this means you will experience the highest reduction in energy costs possible on your facility.
Our optional SmartAirflow™ system could even save up to 35% of your annual ventilation energy consumption compared to a traditional unit. Moreover, the Energence rooftop system is ENERGY STAR® certified and exceeds ASHRAE (American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers) 90.1-2010 minimum standards by 92%.
Not only is it efficient, but the Energence rooftop system is easily serviceable, very reliable and will ensure your business receives energy savings and total comfort for years. We’ll highlight some of the most innovative features:
- Isolated compressor compartment – permits normal compressor operation during service without disrupting airflow
- Environ™ coil system – reduces refrigerant charge requirements to maximize reliability and sustainability
- SmartWire™ system – simplifies thermostat installation to minimize the chance miswiring
- Corrosion-resistant, removable, reversible, double-sloped drain pan – for flexibility, stability and serviceability
- Patented Humiditrol® dehumidification system – allows independent control of temperature and humidity which allows increase comfort
- Multiple cooling stages – helps cut back on temperature swings
Our professionally trained technicians at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Salt Lake City can install, maintain and repair your Energence rooftop system. Call 801-871-8425 for a free, no-obligation energy analysis and consultation to learn more.